Wednesday, December 3, 2008

You are still my baby.

I decide to post some pictures when Keira was little.. i don't want to say a baby couse she is still my baby, it makes me sad how she is growing up so quick, in more then a month she will be 2 years old!, since she was born she changed or lives making us very happy, and we can't believe how much we love her.

She will be 1 year and 11 months on December 13th. She can say a lot of words she is acting like a little girl now, she can't say Daddy but she says Daddo, yeap! she loves her Daddo, and her favorite word is Nonononono!


18 months old, as you can see she doesn't care anymore for the red light, now she cares more for Elmo.

Her first birthday! she enjoyed a lot her birthday cake..you can tell.


Wow there is again the red light.

Yeah we all know that face!hahaha

This picture is when Keira was 5 months old. It was hard to take this picture, she was pretty tired.

Keira 2 months old, very cute!

She had a strong neck, in this one she was less then one month!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I'm so glad you posted those. I hadn't seen a few of them. She's such a cute little baby. You know, the chubbier she is the more she looks like her daddo. Hmmm.

Anonymous said...

Oh she's so cute! I can't wait to see what the next one looks like!

Brian And Mira Marsh said...

Hahahaha!! silly Heather.